Today Apple announced a new short-film docuseries called “Greatness Code” in partnership with Uninterrupted, Religion of Sports, and filmmaker Gotham Chopra.
The new production has some of the biggest names in all of sports, here’s the list:
“Greatness Code” is a landmark short-form unscripted series that spotlights untold stories from the greatest athletes in the world. The first season unfolds with seven mini episodes, each examining a pivotal moment that defined an athlete’s career. Internationally revered athletes featured in season one include:
Apple says the new show will highlight the struggles to success for these world-class star athletes and will join the number of other Apple originals already on Apple TV+,
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist LeBron James
- Six-time Super Bowl champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Olympic gold medalist and co-captain of the US Women’s National Soccer Team Alex Morgan
- Record-holding Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White
- World’s fastest man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt
- Five-time Olympic gold medalist and 15-time world champion swimmer Katie Ledecky
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
- “Greatness Code” is a co-production between pow
The new film will debut internationally on July 10th on Apple TV+.